VDMA Machine Vision Pavilion at the automatica 2020
All-inclusive Fair Package for your participation
automatica is the world's leading trade fair for smart automation and robotics. It offers the world's largest range of robotics, assembly solution systems and machine vision systems and will take place from 16 to 19 June 2020 in Munich. VDMA Machine Vision is organising a joint booth for machine vision companies.
All-inclusive Fair Package
In cooperation with VDMA Services GmbH, VDMA Machine Vision is offering an all-inclusive Fair Package for exhibiting at the automatica 2020, as part of a VDMA Machine Vision Pavilion. The package provides a hassle-free and cost-effective trade-fair participation. Media Partner of the Machine Vision Pavilion is the journal inVISION.
- High-visibility due to participation at the Pavilion
- Access to a shared lounge
- Organizational support by an experienced trade fair team
- Effective visitor advertising
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Various Marketing / PR services (PR activities through media cooperation with the trade magazine inVISION, Guaranteed slot in the Expert Huddle Program, etc.)
- 9 m² stand: € 5,500.00 for VDMA members (€ 5,990,00 € for non-members)
- 12 m² stand: € 7,320.00 for VDMA members (€ 7,990.00 € for non-members)
Learn more about the offer in the attached pdf.
In the course of automatica 2018, 890 exhibitors from 29 countries presented their products and serviceson an exhibition area of about 66,000 m2. 45.584 professionals from over 89 countries visited the event.