VDMA Machine Vision Pavilion at the automatica 2020
All-inclusive Fair Package for your participation
automatica is the world's leading trade fair for smart automation and robotics. It offers the world's largest range of robotics, assembly solution systems and machine vision systems and will take place from 08 to 11 December 2020 in Munich. VDMA Machine Vision is organising a joint booth for machine vision companies.
All-inclusive Fair Package
In cooperation with VDMA Services GmbH, VDMA Machine Vision is offering an all-inclusive Fair Package for exhibiting at the automatica 2020, as part of a VDMA Machine Vision Pavilion. The package provides a hassle-free and cost-effective trade-fair participation. Media Partner of the Machine Vision Pavilion is the journal inVISION.
- High-visibility due to participation at the Pavilion
- Access to a shared lounge
- Organizational support by an experienced trade fair team
- Effective visitor advertising
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Various Marketing / PR services (PR activities through media cooperation with the trade magazine inVISION, Guaranteed slot in the Expert Huddle Program, etc.)
- 9 m² stand: € 5,500.00 for VDMA members (€ 5,990,00 € for non-members)
- 12 m² stand: € 7,320.00 for VDMA members (€ 7,990.00 € for non-members)
Learn more about the offer in the attached pdf.
Trade fairs in Corona times?
From September onwards, trade fairs may take place in Bavaria again. And, recently the example of China's Vision Shanghai trade fair shows: Trade fairs can be quite successful even in times of Covid-19! The Board of VDMA Robotics + Automation stands behind the decision and looks forward to automatica 2020 with optimism. The preparations are in full swing. We expect a clear growth impulse for the industry.
automatica is the leading Europen innovation platform for automated production processes. It takes place every 2 years and is THE meeting place for key decisionmakers. Next automatica is from 8 to 11 December 2020 in Munich, Germany.